Developed to help organizations achieve immediate impact and value, it is a fast-paced, highly focused process to improve your approach.
Developed to help organizations achieve immediate impact and value, it is a fast-paced, highly focused process improvement approach that's designed to:
- Quickly identify opportunities for immediate improvement.
- Streamline,modify or quickly add value to current processes.
- Reduce or eliminate organizational bureaucracy.
- Empower employees at all levels to identify and implement solutions.
- Introduce change quickly to the organizations-preparing the culture (environment) for the larger changes to come.
- Create valued products and services for customers.
- Begin a longer-term change that focuses on transforming working relationships between employees and managers-and instills the mindset of continuously looking for improvement in all elements of how work gets done.
- Generate competitive profits for shareholders.
The goal for any business process is to have all value-added steps in getting the work done as efficiently and quickly as possible. In addition to eliminating non-value-added tasks, the recommendations may involve adding steps to the process to facilitate its execution. Sometimes a process contains gaps where the process breaks down. By simply adding a step to bridge the gap, the entire process runs more efficiently.
Rapid change methodology has saved millions of dollars through process improvements in order-to-delivery, cycle time, new product introduction approaches, purchasing, inventory management, financial system, part standardization and supplier management initiatives. In addition, thousands of ideas have been implemented which improve the overall work environment.