Cash flow is fuel—no business can run without it.
We Can Optimize Your Financial Systems
Alliance financial consultants can help you optimize your financial systems by digging in and identifying obstacles that stand between what you currently have and the outcome you desire. Once we find the root of the problem, we can recommend changes in processes, systems, and people, and develop and execute a big-picture plan to make sure that the money is flowing so your business can keep moving forward.
Featured Finance Solutions
Access to alternative lending sources can provide your business a much-needed cash flow infusion. Use these funds to shore up restructured debts, invest back into your business to allow you to remain competitive, expand, and most importantly, have peace of mind. Financing sources include:
- Unsecured financing
- Commercial Real Estate
- Bridge Loans
- Insurance Agencies
- Asset-based financing
- Low credit scores
Financial reporting and optimization is often necessary to identify gaps between current and desired outcomes. Utilize this function in the following areas:
- Financial Operations Assessment
- Mergers & Acquisition Due Diligence
- Post-sale Mergers & Acquisition Integration
We also offer fractional or virtual Chief Financial Officer services for short or intermediate term needs. This service enhances the ability for proper selection of a permanent replacement.
Your Success is Our Success
How We've Helped Our Clients
Whether your business is trying to secure funding to expand or cover day-to-day operations, weather tough economic times, or even avoid ruin over an unexpected lawsuit or lien, Alliance Advisors have helped countless companies find the financing they need.
- A concrete supplier was unable to expand their credit line with their usual commercial bank. Alliance helped them secure a multi-million-dollar asset-based loan from a different reputable lender.
- A trucking company faced litigation over an unpaid trailer release. At the same time, they were overdue on paying a secured debt. Alliance secured an asset-based line of credit that brought all accounts current.
- An out-of-town investor needed capital for a residential real estate investment. Alliance secured the financing for their purchase of the building.
- Our Virtual CFO performed a best-practices assessment of the finance and accounting department of an industrial products distributor. Alliance was able to improve the quality and timeliness of financial reporting activities, while also identifying a new, external CPA firm that could handle tax support.
Our Finance Advisors
VP of Corporate Development
Jim presents a unique profile with Master of Science degrees in Industrial Engineering and Operations Research, a business background in telecommunications, data/voice/video networking, and a self-developed knowledge of economics and the financial markets.